Our Remote & Lone Worker safety training is provided by outdoors professionals with a unique operational insight into all the hazards that remote or lone working can bring. Courses are tailored to meet the clients exact needs and include such topics as:
- Pre planning with reference to maps, websites & weather forecasts
- Look at appropriate equipment for the remote worker
- Mountain weather
- Avalanche avoidance
- Navigation (opportunity to achieve National qualification)
- What to pack in your rucksack / safety bag
- Route choice
- How to cope with more difficult terrain such as scree, rocky steps, boulder fields and steep ground.
- Water Hazards
- Casualty evacuation
- Emergency procedures
- Remote first aid
- Mountain Rescue
- Safety around helicopters
Duration of courses will be dependent on client workforce requirements.
Contact us to discuss further.